- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with General Manager guidelines for approval or review.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Provide advice and suggestions to General Manager as needed.
- Be 21 years of age
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s
- trading area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS System
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain), A work place sexual harassment certificate
At Emmett’s Brewing Company we will provide you with the training you need to be successful. You will be an important part of each guest’s experience in our restaurant.
We take great pride in our quality food, beer brewed on site, and friendly, responsive service.
Our high standards can only be maintained through great people like you who share our values and desire to do the very best job possible for our guests every day.
Along with the hands-on training you will receive, we will provide answers to questions you may have regarding the operating procedures for the Emmett’s.
Our restaurant's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests and our employees. We do this through superior quality food and beverages, legendary customer service, sales growth, cost controls and treating our employees like family. We believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a staff capable of delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every time.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)