- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces or
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating the temperature
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking
- Respond to guest feedback with appropriate urgency and professionalism
- Previous experience as a restaurant cook preferred
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain), A work place sexual harassment certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
At Emmett’s Brewing Company we will provide you with the training you need to be successful. You will be an important part of each guest’s experience in our restaurant.
We take great pride in our quality food, beer brewed on site, and friendly, responsive service.
Our high standards can only be maintained through great people like you who share our values and desire to do the very best job possible for our guests every day.
Along with the hands-on training you will receive, we will provide answers to questions you may have regarding the operating procedures for the Emmett’s.
Our restaurant's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests and our employees. We do this through superior quality food and beverages, legendary customer service, sales growth, cost controls and treating our employees like family. We believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a staff capable of delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every time.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)