- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas
- Provide guests with menus
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers
- Inform guests of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provide accurate wait times to
- Clear and clean tables
- Check and clean bathrooms
- Previous restaurant hosting or serving experience preferred
- Friendly and customer-focused personality
- Ability to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to
- Ability to clearly communicate guests’ needs to Servers, Bussers, Managers, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain), A work place sexual harassment certificate
At Emmett’s Brewing Company we will provide you with the training you need to be successful. You will be an important part of each guest’s experience in our restaurant.
We take great pride in our quality food, beer brewed on site, and friendly, responsive service.
Our high standards can only be maintained through great people like you who share our values and desire to do the very best job possible for our guests every day.
Along with the hands-on training you will receive, we will provide answers to questions you may have regarding the operating procedures for the Emmett’s.
Our restaurant's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests and our employees. We do this through superior quality food and beverages, legendary customer service, sales growth, cost controls and treating our employees like family. We believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a staff capable of delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every time.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)