- Take orders from customers for food and beverages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients,
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Collect customer payments and provide change in a timely and courteous manner
- Previous banquet and restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain), A work place sexual harassment certificate
At Emmett’s Brewing Company we will provide you with the training you need to be successful. You will be an important part of each guest’s experience in our restaurant.
We take great pride in our quality food, beer brewed on site, and friendly, responsive service.
Our high standards can only be maintained through great people like you who share our values and desire to do the very best job possible for our guests every day.
Along with the hands-on training you will receive, we will provide answers to questions you may have regarding the operating procedures for the Emmett’s.
Our restaurant's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests and our employees. We do this through superior quality food and beverages, legendary customer service, sales growth, cost controls and treating our employees like family. We believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a staff capable of delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every time.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)