- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Shovels snow, salts sidewalks
- Changes lightbulbs
- Minor maintenance responsibilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
At Emmett’s Brewing Company we will provide you with the training you need to be successful. You will be an important part of each guest’s experience in our restaurant.
We take great pride in our quality food, beer brewed on site, and friendly, responsive service.
Our high standards can only be maintained through great people like you who share our values and desire to do the very best job possible for our guests every day.
Along with the hands-on training you will receive, we will provide answers to questions you may have regarding the operating procedures for the Emmett’s.
Our restaurant's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests and our employees. We do this through superior quality food and beverages, legendary customer service, sales growth, cost controls and treating our employees like family. We believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a staff capable of delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every time.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)