- Wash pots, pans, and trays, dishes and polish silver
- Segregate and remove trash and place it in the designated containers
- Sweep and mop floors; wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and all other surface areas
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas; restock tools and
- Help line cooks properly prep, store, and date food
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain), A work place sexual harassment certificate
At Emmett’s Brewing Company we will provide you with the training you need to be successful. You will be an important part of each guest’s experience in our restaurant.
We take great pride in our quality food, beer brewed on site, and friendly, responsive service.
Our high standards can only be maintained through great people like you who share our values and desire to do the very best job possible for our guests every day.
Along with the hands-on training you will receive, we will provide answers to questions you may have regarding the operating procedures for the Emmett’s.
Our restaurant's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests and our employees. We do this through superior quality food and beverages, legendary customer service, sales growth, cost controls and treating our employees like family. We believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a staff capable of delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every time.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)